PU Culture Stone (artificial stone,faux stone, man-made stone, manufactured stone) is made of PU,which poured into a mold then colored to look like real stone. It was a nice alternative to the heavier natural thick building stone.
PU (polyurethane) has many benefits , which is a great, versatile substitute for natural stone, brick, wood, rubber, fiberglass, etc.
Polyurethane (PU) products are known for their extreme durability, budget friendly cost and environmental friendliness as well as their light weight.
PU Faux Stone Is A Safe and Reliable Material.
You already know it — you see it every day without realizing it. It is a component of sneakers, furniture, car products, sports equipment, theme parks, home decorating and so much more.
Polyurethane is now an important and popular ingredient in home decoration and building supplies.
Polyurethane is so durable because it has a closed cell structure. This makes it very stable, unlike plastics which degrade over time, and it keeps moisture from transferring behind coatings. Moisture migration is the reason behind serious problems such as mold on stone or brick, rot in wood trim and beams, and blistering, peeling paint, all of which can happen with natural building products.
PU Artificial Culture Stone Has Realistic Appearance:
Our polyurethane stone and brick panels are crafted from molds made from genuine rock and brick. This creates a realistic texture that mimics the beauty of natural stone.
PU Culture Stone and Brick Own Their Unique Advantages:
- Highly durable – Holds up beautifully to even harsh wear and tear without chipping or “dusting” like real stone or brick can
- Weather resistant – Withstands temperature extremes, snow, ice, salt water exposure and heavy rain without fading, warping, etc.
- Pest Proof – Does not attract pests, termites or carpenter ants
- Green & Environmentally Smart – Making faux stone panels uses less energy than is used to mine quarries for rock. Polyurethane does not contain atmosphere-damaging chlorofluorocarbons. Even better, our high-density faux stone and brick panels are manufactured in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
- Light weight – Easy to handle. Unlike real stone, load-bearing reinforcement is not required. (Always check local building codes)
- Easy to install and maintain – No mason or special tools are needed nor are cranes or forklifts,unlike genuine stone, which can chip, or real brick, which requires regular cleaning and pointing
- Cost-effective – Polyurethane costs a fraction of its real stone counterpart and because of its easy installation and light weight, labor costs are lower, too.
Our high-density polyurethane culture stones and bricks are:
- nontoxic – formaldehyde is not used during manufacturing
- standard Class B construction/fire-rated material
- an good option on many products.
- no toxic fumes or gases that are released
- made with water-based finishes and stains
- less energy during manufacturing than it takes to mine stone
- virtually maintenance free
We believe that you would like PU culture stone and brick wall panels once you know more about them! Welcome to visit our product catagory to choose what you love or send us an email about your query!